Followers

Friday, 21 October 2011

Animal antics

This is the challenge over at Bugaboo for this week.  I'm scraping in by the skin of my teeth on this challenge as there's only a few hours left to enter.  Apologies for the quality of the photos as I took them without natural daylight, although I did have my Ottlite on it's not the same as daylight.  I'll have to go in search of the best place for my photos now that the days are drawing in.  Hopefully I'll still be able to use the conservatory for a while yet


I love this bear but then I love every Lily of the Valley stamp :o)


The butterflies are so sweet

 
Thanks to Mel Heaton for the triple dot spot filler.  I'm using it everywhere lol


I tried to mimic the grass when I edged the BP with a stamp pad

Materials used

Stamped image from Lily of the Valley
Coloured with ProMarkers 
BP from Carol Ann's Studio Patchwork Petals cd
Memento ink pad
Peeloff sentiment and gems from stash
Nestabilities Labels 1 Small dies

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thanks so much for joining our Animal Antics Challenge at CTB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us in the weeks Critter challenge at Catch The Bug!

    :) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE teddy bears and I love LOTV too, so this ticks all my boxes Margaret! Beautiful colouring too.

    Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Your coloration is so very beautifull! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete