Followers

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Ain't It Cute

I can't believe that it's been a week since I last blogged.  I've been looking at the blogs I follow and generally leaving comments but I haven't been crafting.  Feeling a bit fed up but not for any particular reason that I can think of.  I've given myself a good talking to this morning and this is the result!

I'm entering this card into the I love ProMarkers cute challenge

I love this digi stamp from Bugaboo

Not a bad bow, for a change lol


a pretty combination of spots and checks


Showing the raised panel


I used my border punch to create the bottom edge of the topper


I haven't put a sentiment on as yet but it will be on the gingham panel

Materials used

Digi stamp from Bugaboo
Cardstock from stash - can't remember the manufacturer
Ribbon from stash
Martha Stewart border punch
ProMarkers

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet little card! you always have the most wonderful papers and punches......and you always know the perfect way to put them together, too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh very pretty , I love the layered topper -Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete