Followers

Saturday, 24 September 2011

UK Bargain for Crafters!!!!

I've just been to Asda and bagged myself a really good bargain from the  Really Useful Box Company 
The boxes are only diddy, 8cm x6.5cm x 5cm, perfect for all those little things that are all in one box now but would be better if they had their own little boxes.  It's on the website for £9.59.  The one that Asda has  for sale has a blue storage unit as opposed to the clear one  in the picture.  So I can hear you asking how much did I pay?  Wait for it...................................................



.............................................£1.75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Now that's what I call a bargain :o)
Feel free to link a post back to this, I love sharing with my fellow crafters

2 comments:

  1. wow! that's a deal of all deals!! it figures we don't have an asda here in florida......so i was thinking i could fly over to the UK and get one of these great little storage units! but i guess with the cost of the airfare, it wouldn't be such a bargain anymore (but it sure would be lots of fun!!!)!

    have a super weekend! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, our Asda is the same as your Walmart :o)

    ReplyDelete