Followers

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Two for tea

The Charisma Cardz challenge for this week is to be inspired by a song

I remembered that many moons ago I bought a book of Morehead mini decoupage and have used one of the images for this with the song being "Two for tea and tea for two".  
So this is another card where I have kept to my personal challenge of using up old stash
 I used a HOTP paper to cover the front of the aperture card and set the High Tea background paper behind the aperture.  I then put the decoupage in the centre of the BP
 Again I've use border and sentiment peel offs coloured with Promarkers
I didn't use all the layers of decoupage as they ended up being really tiny and fiddly

Materials used

Morehead decoupage and BP
HOTP paper
Peel offs
Promarkers
A piece of green card from stash cut with a deckle edged border using my Woodware paper trimmer

8 comments:

  1. you make the sweetest little cards! i need to take your challenge to use up my supply stash.......that could take the next twenty years, i think!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, sweet card. Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers and your choice of song is perfect. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card , perfect for the song
    thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creation! thanks so much for joining our Inspired by a song challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! good luck carlyann xx (Charisma Cardz DT/Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these super sweet cuties! :) Gorgeous card and so pretty.

    Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret this is very beautiful...love the precious little girls with the lovely decoupage layers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete