Followers

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Love you Sis

I'm entering this card into the Sundays with Crissy Friendship challenge

This is one of Crissy Armstrong's designs from her Wags and Whiskers collection and goes under the title of Love You Sis
Appropriately it is the card that I have made for my sister who's birthday is next month

It falls in with my personal challenge to use things that I have bought and never got around to using or have used but way, way back in time.  The papers are K & Co (I think) and have been sitting in my stroking only paper file for a couple of years   



I'm really pleased with how this card has turned out and I'm loving using my Promarkers more and more


I love the detail on the wellies and on the denim.  I have used my Promarker fine point add on for quite a bit of the detail, the plaits and the denim stitching in particular


The umbrella looks really nice and I was tempted to put some raindrops on with my Glossy Accents but I'm glad that I didn't now


Materials used

Love You Sis digi stamp from Crissy Armstrong
Papers by k & Co
Promarkers
Sentiment sticker from Papermania
Paper string
Circle punch to add detail to the corners

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous i so love this range, wonderful job with the colours too they look so happy, thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This is totally adorable! I love this image, and you have coloured it beautifully! Your sister is going to LOVE it! Thanks for joining us for our Sunday's with Crissy Friendship Challenge!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete