Followers

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Have a quackin' birthday!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly  anything goes

This decoupage was free in a magazine and has been gathering dust for quite a while!  I've set myself a challenge to try and use up stuff that I've had for a long time.  I've done it on this card for the picture, the peel offs and the card itself which is an aperture card from when I used to make a lot of cross-stitch cards


I had 4 copies of the picture so I cut the borders from two of them to make the bubbles come forward from the rest of the picture and then the big bubbles and the duck to raise it to 3D

Once again I've used peel offs which I have coloured with my Promarkers

I have glazed all the bubbles and the duck's eye

Materials used

Freebie decoupage
Anita's 3D gloss
Peel offs
Promarkers
Red paper from stash
Aperture card from stash
Computer generated sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment