Followers

Friday, 16 September 2011

Flowers and Swirls

This journal is my entry for this weeks challenge at Allsorts using flowers and swirls

It also ties in with my personal challenge of using items that I've had for a long time and/or haven't used at all
The papers were free with a magazine quite a long time ago and have been sitting in my stroking only file lol, felt and ribbon yet another free gift and my Bind-it-all  


I used the papers to cover the insides of the journal


and the back

The swirls were already printed on the papers 


I used my new Spellbinders dies to cut the flowers


Materials used

Paper from Crafts Beautiful magazine
Felt and ribbon from another magazine
Brad from stash
Spellbinders Rose Creator dies
Cuttlebug
Bind-it-All

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, those papers are stunning (I've never seen them before, so you must have had them a while, they're not even on the website!) Is a bind-it-all easy to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love this little journal.....the papers you used, the colors, everything! it's very sweet! and you've inspired me to get my bind-it-all out......i haven't played with that for a long time! have a great weekend! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Margaret. I just found your blog today through Creative Card Crew, and I became a new follower. I love your creative style, and I always enjoy finding new blogs to gain inspiration from talented people like your self. I really enjoy Creative Card Crew challenges, and joined in the fun again this week. I invite you to stop by my blog and see my entry, and also would love for you to become my follower and entry my blog candy. I am giving away an antique floral frog (photo on blog) for displaying and photographing cards). I hope you will stop by to visit. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful work.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful journal Margaret - love the layout and the embellishments on the cover, and the colour combination is fabulous. Hope you are having a happy week - hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful journal...I love these papers and you've reminded me of a project I started with these papers many moons ago....I must dig it out and finish it...Thank you for the inspiration and the reminder.
    Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete