Followers

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Creative Card Crew easel card challenge

Sorry I'm a bit late posting my DT card for this times Creative Card Crew Challenge.  I must start making my posting and save it into drafts ready to publish at the proper time or learn how to pre load it so that it appears at the right time.

I made this card for my great-niece's Christening which was yesterday.



 I really like making the easel cards, they always look good


 I used plenty of 3D foam to give good dimension 


and plenty of  peel-off borders too

I do like using decoupage in my creations

Materials used

Decoupage by Le Suh
Magazine freebie papers
Gold Label border and words peeloffs

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Margaret. I love making Christening cards, each one is special, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, so soft and precious, Babies are a gift from Heaven!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is stunning! i love the intricate images you used.....very, very sweet!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete