Followers

Monday, 12 September 2011

The colour purple

I'm entering this card into two challenges
I love Promarkers using a metal charm or embellishment
Sew Many Challenges using the recipe of the purple, 2 papers and 3 or more gems

It also fits into my personal challenge of trying to use things I've had forever!

I've used an aperture card and covered it with the two backing papers

The flowers and peeloffs were coloured with Promarkers
 I also used thr Promarkers to colour the metal embellishment
  The original digi stamp has little stitched patchwork images which I've covered with the gems
Materials used

Digi stamp from Sew Many cards
Metal charm
Backing papers from a Papermania Colossal paper pack
Promarkers
Peel-off borders
Gems 
Aperture card

4 comments:

  1. Margaret a beautiful aperture card and my favorite color too! Pretty coloring and love the little jewels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a super idea to colour your metal embellie. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have used...a really pretty card.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card ,Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week - Kate x

    ReplyDelete