Followers

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Blue and Green

I'm entering the card into two challenges both asking that blue and green be used

&

I got the inspiration for this card at the craft show in Manchester at the weekend.  We saw several examples of cards using illusion film for the background and I knew I had some, somewhere lol

                                                               
I used an aperture card, covered the front with a computer generated backing paper (can't remember where I got it from)


Used Peel-offs for the borders which I had coloured with a black Promarker 


You can see the silky pattern on the film in this photo


There isn't a black line across the film, it's the way the light has caught the reflections

Materials used

Illusion film
Squigglefly digi stamp
Peel-offs,
Promarkers
Aperture card


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I have some of this laying around too - haven't thought about it in years! I love the soft coloring you did on the image - beautiful! I love your idea of coloring the peel offs! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Margaret! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along in Squigglefly's challenge this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete