Followers

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Back to School

There are a lot of challenges at the moment with the theme 'Back to School'  so this card will be entered into the following challenges

Allsorts #118  Back to school
I Love Promarkers #81  Anything goes
Squigglefly #113  Anything school themed


I seem to have got the hang of colouring hair now.  This is a lot better than I have done in the past


Cute pencils, eh?


Materials used

Digi stamp from Michelle Perkett Studio
Papers from HOTP
Coloured card DCWV
Cuttlebug numbers embossing folder
Paper string
ProMarkers
Cocktail sticks shortened and coloured with ProMarkers for the pencils

I'm pleased with the way this card turned out.  I've been a bit daring, for me, with the contrasting cardstock

8 comments:

  1. This is great. Love the girl, she's so cute. I was going to ask where you got those adorable little pencils but then read how you'd done them. Very clever, and something that I'm pretty sure I'll be doing sometime...if you don't mind of course. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and sweet! Love those teeny colored pencils! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card & the embossing looks fab,
    Thank you so much for entering my “back to school” challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card- coloring hair is a skill I have yet to master- yours looks great. Very cute pencils too. Thanks for joining the Squigglefly challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby card , your colouring is brill -Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card, great image and lovely design :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are always SO cute! i love your little back-to-school artwork (and secretly would love to wear a little blue and red checked dress like that!)! and your pencils.....wow! what a super cute idea! xoxo

    p.s. thanks so much for your cute comments over at my blog today.....you always put a smile on my face! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Margaret - the little girl is beautifully coloured, and those pencils are fabulous!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete