Followers

Thursday, 4 August 2011

One paw, two paws...........

   I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Ready-teddy-go - buttons and bows
Sew Many Challenges - anything goes
Allsorts challenge 114 - Free and Easy



I love this image by Heidi Satterberg, it was given to me as part of a stamp swap some time ago.  It'd the last one I have so I'll have to try and buy the stamp from somewhere

   

Couldn't believe my luck when I found this ribbon exactly the same colour as the papers and Promarkers that I had used to colour the image.  I usually end up colouring white ribbon to get the right match




 These teddies are so adorable

Materials used

Stamp by Heidi Satterberg
Lots of ProMarkers
white gel pen
cardstock and ribbon from stash
spotty paper from Crafter's Companion cd

9 comments:

  1. Hi, your card is just so cute. I love all the little bears. Thanks for joining us here at Ready-Teddy-Go. Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card and such pretty pastel colours, thanks for joining us at ready-Teddy-Go
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawwww, how sweet are those little fur balls, love this image and what you have done with it.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge.

    Warm wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! The image is adorable! Thank you for another entry into the Ready-Teddy-Go challenge this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card thanks for playing in our free and easy challenge this week at Allsorts..

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaawww this is so cute. Love those cute teddies. Another great entry in our challenge.
    Thanks again.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..this is so cute hun...!

    thank you for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go...and good luck....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so sweet thanks for joining in with our first every challenge on Ready-Teddy-Go
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete