Followers

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Not much crafting......

......being done here in cold, wet Wigan :o(  I'm busy sorting out stuff to take to Germany with me on Monday.  I've just finished a tiny pair of slippers and they are so cute,  I've asked Michael to measure Bronwyne's feet as the slippers look as though they'd be too small.  If so I'll have to knit another pair.  I'm taking my knitting with me as I can't just sit and do nothing although I'm hoping to have my hands full cuddling Bronwyne.  I can't wait to hold my gorgeous new granddaughter in my arms!!!!  With everything that I'm taking for the baby I'm having to take a case which is too big to be classed as hand luggage but coming home it will have so little in it.  Mmmmmmmmm maybe I could smuggle little Bronwyne home with me?  Or fill it up with lots of scrummy German biscuits and cookies.

1 comment:

  1. You will be so excited to see little Bromwyne. Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy every second with the family. Luv & Hugs Trish x

    ReplyDelete