Followers

Friday, 5 August 2011

I'm a Nanna!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, at long last my daughter-in-law has given birth to our first grandchild :o)  We are now proud Grandparents to Bronwyne Ann who was delivered by c-section at 00.23 this morning.  She weighs 3.66kg, (8lbs 1oz in English money hehe) and is multi-national lol  English father, Irish mother, born in Germany and has a Welsh Christian name!!  We don't have any photos as yet as Michael is staying at the hospital with Aisling and baby Bronwyne.  They're hoping to go home on Sunday so, hopefully, will have some then.

I was supposed to be going over next Wednesday but I've put it back a few days and will be going over a week on Monday

Check back later as I'm going to put some blog candy up for grabs :o)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both, how exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures. I don't have a clue about kg, what's that in lb's? Will you be going over soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Margaret - you must be over the moon!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fab little news!!! Congratulation Margaret! Bronwynn-Ann is such a lovely name! I hope you will be able to hold your lovely little granddoughter in your arms son. Thanks for let me know, I can´t wait to see a photo! Hugs Bianca

    ReplyDelete