Followers

Monday, 22 August 2011

Creative Card Crew challenge

I am so proud to be a new member of the design team for Creative Card Crew. 
 I have put a list of the other DT members on my side bar.
  Please take a few minutes to browse through the blogs of these very talented ladies

My first card as a designer is this card which uses digi papers from our 
sponsor  Robyns Fetish  and the challenge is handmade flowers.  
I'm a week late posting this as I have been on holiday to see my brand new baby granddaughter :o)





Materials used

Digi papers from Robyn's Fetish Coney Island collection
Flowers and leaves were made using Cuttlebug flowers die
Swirls using Spellbinder Doodle Parts dies
Sentiment from the Faith Blooms set from Ippity Stamps
Spellbinders rectangle and scalloped Nestabilities 
Burnt orange ProMarker for edging the flowers
Craftwork Cards Card Candy for the flower centres

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love the verse and such lovely colours and layout. Luv & Hugs Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutly fab! I love the sentiment, the papers and the beautifull flowers! Wonderfull! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally wonderful Margaret - the papers, the colours, the sentiment, the details - love it all!

    Hope you enjoyed spending time with your new Granddaughter - hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete