Followers

Saturday, 23 July 2011

Taking things easy

I have been very good yesterday and today and am taking things very easy.  We did go shopping yesterday but it was only a quick trip to Wilkinson's and then on to Asda for the food shopping with Adrian doing all the work and me holding on to the trolley.  The shopping in Wilkinson's was exciting (for me anyway but not for Adrian lol) as we bought the wallpaper for what was Michael's bedroom and will now be my craft room when it is all done woohoo!!!!!  It's only a very small room but it has taken Adrian all day to get the old paper off.  We decided that the previous owner must have used super glue to stick it on.  He also had problems removing the hooks for the curtain tie-backs as the same person who used the super glue used screws that would have held the Clifton Suspension Bridge together!

I'll keep you posted as to how it's progressing :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment