Followers

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Going home

Well we're definitely going home tomorrow morning (Thursday) as I fell down some stairs in the hotel today.  It was only three stairs but I really hurt my back good style.  Thankful though that I wasn't further up the stairs when I fell and that Adrian managed to grab me before my back hit the stairs which would have been even worse.  When my back is as bad as it has been it can affect my legs.  I didn't slip on the stairs so all I can think of is that my leg gave way :o(

Hopefully once I get home and into my own bed things will be better but it will take us 3-3.5 hours to get home.

3 comments:

  1. What a shame Margaret, I am so sorry to hear about your back and your fall. Hope the journey home wasn't too bad and you soon start to feel better. Take Care, luv & hugs Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete