Followers

Thursday, 14 July 2011

Almost time........

.....for me to go on my holidays!!!  Yeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't have any time for crafting today or tomorrow :o( as I'm busy getting everything ready for our holiday in Scarborough at the weekend.  I'm taking my laptop with me to keep up to speed as to what's happening in Blogland as it will take me too long to catch up with everything you've all been doing after a week.

I'm also getting excited about the imminent arrival of my first grandchild.  The due date is the 26th July.  As soon as baby arrives I'll be putting some Blog Candy up for grabs, so watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. That all sound so great Margaret! I wish I could have holidays this year. Oh, you will be a granny soon ;o) I must see the lovely baby so I have to visit your blog two times a day for don´t miss the photo!!! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete