Followers

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

A couple of cards

 Adrian brought an order from work for two retirement cards.  Think it's only the second order this year :o(
I don't know how many people will look at this as I still can't upload or pass coments on anyone else's blog.  At best I might get a few followers taking a peek but no "outsiders"
The first one was made using papers from the Making Cards Summer Special and is a copy of one of the designs featured
 Close up of the decoupage
 This one is using background papers from a Crafter's Companion cd, cat is a NitWit decoupage and the patchwork was made using squares scrap papers stuck on to thin card and cut using Spellbinders Label #8 on the Cuttlebug.  Added faux stitching to finish.  Not very neat stitching, I must invest in some stitching stamps

Close up of the decoupage and stitching


1 comment:

  1. Crikey, do you mean you did all that stitching by hand? I only do dashes, there's no way I'd be able to do zigzags. A stitching stamp is also on my shopping list. I'm not sure if you know my card making is all on a separate blog now. Go to http://www.edenstree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete