Followers

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

All done

Well all the wedding stuff has been done and the thank you cards have been shipped off to Germany.  Seems a bit daft to send them over when Michael and Aisling will be sending them all back here lol.  They didn't want a pre-worded insert as they want to handwrite each one making them personal.  All that I need to do is to put everything away in the boxes that they should be in.  Must say that I hope that I won't be needing to use raspberry pink ribbon for a while, after using over 75 metres of the stuff I'm all ribboned out :o)

Tomorrow I need to make two sympathy cards as one of my aunts has passed away and a Father's day card for  my FiL.

 I've got some knitting on the go ready for Baby Dando who is due to make an appearance at the end of July.  My son and daughter-in-law have decided to wait until the baby is born to find out the sex.  I'm glad that we didn't have any other option, it was part of the anticipation of waiting for parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment