Followers

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Time flies!!


I can't believe that it is exactly 4 months today since I last made an entry on my blog. I must get back into card making again as I haven't made a card this year, I've used up all my stock for the birthdays so far this year!



Michael and Aisling got married Friday gone and it was perfect, couldn't have wished for a nicer day,everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They left for Germany yesterday with not an inch of unoccupied space in the car. I thought he might have had to leave Aisling behind lol They have arrived safely and have unpacked everything and been to Ikea for some more pieces of furniture. Tonight they're going back to the restaurant they went to on their first date awwww!



Michael's Afghanistan medal caught the flash on this one




Elizabeth is the bridesmaid on the right

3 comments:

  1. Wow, welcome back! Michael looks so smart and Aisling looks beautiful. Will we be seeing your outfit too? Glad it was such a great day for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you'll see me eventually. I only have the photos that I took so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos...thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete