Followers

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

More wedding stuff!

Jane, for the wedding stationery I made 30 invitations and RSVP cards, 60 order of service and 40 favours which I forgot to photograph, doh!!! Inside the favours were small rolls of Lovehearts which all read "Just Married" and the labels had their names and the date on them. They were delivered in a gorgeous memory box with the Loveheart image embossed in one corner.

I'm going to enter this card that I made for Michael & Aisling into the http://peartreedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-49-stamped-images.html challenge

I love the Lilli of the Valley stamps and could easily buy them all if I had the necessary pennies!

This first image is the box and I stamped the image using Memento London Fog ink
The card is 7 x 7" and I used the same stamp as on the box but stamped in black this time. I've had the papers for ages and I can't remember the manufacturer. The ribbon is the same as on the lid and I added white cotton lace for detail and put heart shaped beads in each corner to tie in with the Lovehearts used in the favours. Matts were cut using Spellbinders Labels #1 in my Cuttlebug

The daisy shaped flowers are mulberry paper and were coloured using Promarkers. I also used them on the ribbon roses. I was really pleased with the way all the colours blended so well together

A close up of the topper, I used Glamour dust on the lines of the dress but it doesn't show up very well on here


A close up of the lid image

I also made this ring pillow. It's 12 x 12 which is a bit bigger than most pillows but I wanted it to be big enough to be a scatter cushion for their bedroom. The pattern was a Jo Verso design


A close up of the stitched detail

So pleased with my ribbon bows

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning thanks for sharing the inspiration with us over at PTD this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the same stamped image for my niece's card!! No wonder you've been AWOL, I don't know how you've managed to fit it all in in the time. You won't know what to do with yourself now. Everything you've made is so beautiful, the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and projects

    Thanks for joining us at PTD and good luck

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete