Followers

Sunday, 5 December 2010

Oh Happy Days!!!!

Yesterday my son came home bringing his girlfriend with him, we thought that he would be on his own. Aisling came over from Ireland as they wanted to tell us face to face that they had got engaged!! I asked if they had any idea about when they would be getting married and they said May 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so that's 5 months away, plenty of time to get organised, if we were all in the one place. Michael will be back in Afghanistan until April and, as I said earlier, Aisling is in Ireland. You would think it would be ok in that Aisling would have her Mum, her sisters-in-law and friends to help her to get organised but no, they are getting married in England. So I will be the co-ordinator come planner and will be doing the stationery and favours. I can see the phone bill rocketing sky high lol

We are so pleased that they are getting married as we couldn't wish for anyone nicer to be Michael's wife and our daughter-in-law

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting. You are going to be one busy woman. Make sure you find some time to blog, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy! I will make sure that I have time to blog :o) You'll all get fed up of hearing about the wedding as I keep you all uptodate with how we're progressing with the arrangements. I've still got cards and gifts to make for Christmas before I can start looking at wedding stuff.What an incentive to get things done lol

    Bye for now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret, How lovely for you!! What great news! You will be a very busy lady but I'm sure you will be very excited about it all too! Looking forward to hearing all about it. Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a amazing news Margaret!!! Congratulation!!! 5 month is lots of time ;-) you will mangage it! So you will have a good reason why you are crafting all over the day :-) xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete