Followers

Saturday, 6 November 2010

My very first blog award

Many thanks to Trish at Time-to-Share for sending this lovely award
Before I list the five lucky ladies that I'm passing this award to I have to give three reasons why I'm special. A hard thing to do when you're the shy, retiring type of person but anyone who knows me will be falling about laughing at that remark hehe, so here goes
1. I'm special because I am a child of God
2. I'm special because I have a wonderful husband and two fabulous children who make me feel special for having them in my life
3. I'm special because through crafting I have made some very special friends, some I've met and others I haven't but I'm glad that I know each and every one of you
Now I have to choose five special ladies to pass this award on to

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog award and thank you soooooooooo much for mine 2 :D

    Hope you are well Margaret - I have been really busy - learning to drive (at 45 years of age)!!! and in the process of a barn conversion!!!!!! Help - please pray - we need all the help we can get on both counts

    Hugs
    Wendy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I never got an avard befor! Thanks for passing on your to me :-). We are really all very special, don´t you think so? Hugs Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing it with me...a nice way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award, and thankyou so much for thinking of me. And have you been to the NEC this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have loved to go to the NEC, not been there for about 10 years. I go to other shows though at Port Sunlight, Manchester and Leigh. Let me know if you would like some info :o)

    ReplyDelete