Followers

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

A Busy Time

Where have the last 12 days disappeared to?

Not the Saturday just gone but the one before my soldier boy came home from Afghanistan woohoo!! Between now and new year he'll be flitting backwards and forwards to us at home, his girlfriend in Ireland and back at base. January he goes back to Afghanistan :o(

Then last Tuesday hubby came home from work early after spending the morning in the A&E at the Royal in Liverpool. He had an accident in work which has kept him of work until yesterday. I wanted him to have more time off but couldn't persuade him to. He's come home so tired and very much in pain but won't admit that I was right and he needed more time at home.

Michael's girlfriend came over at the weekend and I gave her the notebook, below, that I had made for her using my Bind-it-All


It was Michael's birthday yesterday and this is the card that I had made for him. I was really pleased with the way the backing paper turned out. I used Tim Holzt's distress inks and stamps from Crafty Individuals. The tags are from a Making Cards special edition for men




4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret. Love this notebook - it's so pretty and your card is fab. You must be over-the-moon to have your son home safe. Sorry to hear about your hubby. Hope he gets back to full health soon. Take care and God Bless. Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margret
    hope you are well, hope your hubby is getting better and your both enjoying spending time with your son.
    Your creations are fabulous. I'm busy making christmas cards for church and loving every minute of it.
    take care. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret, If you pop over to my blog I have something for you! Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your latest cards Margart! And the notebook is very pritty too! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete