Followers

Friday, 3 September 2010

Hi everyone

I've not been blogging so much over the last few days. I've been busy with life stuff, sorting out some of my craft stuff and I've put it on ebay to see if I can sell it. Trouble is anything that I've sold has been for 99p One person paid 99p for a pair of hand knitted socks that cost about £7 for the yarn!!I won't be putting anymore socks on there starting at 99p, I'll have to upgrade them to a higher starting price. All my stuff has had an average of about 5 views but I put a load of items on last night and already 3 of them have had over 40 views each! Do you think that I might get more than 99p lol

I have also been busy making cards. I used to subscribe to Making cards magazines and I've got loads of the free papers and vellums so I've set myself a task of using up all the sheets that I've cut into. I have some that haven't had anything used from them so I think that they'll be going on ebay too. I'm also going to make up some paper packs from all of my papers, I must have thousands of sheets which I'll never use up even if I was making 50 casrds a day! I might as well try and recoup some of the pennies (and pounds lol) even if I don't get much for them. After that my next clearout will be my rubber stamps. I've also got a lot of cover gifts of stamps that I'll never use so I'll put them on too I think. I wish that the cover gifts were only one or two images of a decent size rather than the lots of little stamps which they are.

Anyway, on to the cards that I've made. These are all made with the Making Cards papers with just a little bit of extras from my stash. I've done the matting and layering on the square cards in the first two photos using my Promarker pink carnation pen. How I'm loving using them to co-ordinate my accessories on my projects. I've won a £10 voucher for Joanna Sheen's site and I think that I might be tempted by the tub of white flowers so that I can colour them myself :o)

I'm going to be putting these cards on ebay too. You never know but someone, somewhere might like them. They will be individually listed as I don't want to be selling them at two or three for 99p, I'd sooner give them away than do that.

Right, off for some lunch and then to ebay!










6 comments:

  1. Wow, Margaret your cards are gorgeous!!!! Love your flower vases...beautiful flower arranging!
    Beautiful colors on your oriental fans!! Hope you are successful on Ebay!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    You mentioned in your sweet comment, on my blog, about frogs...I believe there is a FREEbie digital frog over on the Doodle Pantry.com site for the snagging if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely. Let me know if you put your stamps on, I love trees, birds, leaves etc, would love to have a look at what you've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a stunning collection, all totally gorgeous. I love the paper from card mags creatve cardmaking is my fav. Good luck on ebay, I'm good at buying but not at selling at a good price.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margarete, your cards are so pritty! I love the set with the oriental van and also the pink ones very much! Oh, you have one an Joanna Sheen voucher! Lucky you, I love her shop and the fact shipping is free ;-) xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Margaret!! So much to see!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Margaret! Love the layouts and how you've created different cards with the same images. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete