Followers

Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Winter Wonderland

Another Christmas card for my collection :o)

This card is for the Pixieduststudio challenge #33 The challenge is Walking in a Winter Wonderland using navy/grey-silver/white-ivory

A close up of the topper


I used
Cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop
Holographic sliver card
Backing paper from Papermania
Snowman from E-Z Rub-ons
Paper raffia ribbon from Paper Cellar
Peeloff from Craft Creations which I coloured using Promarker Midnight blue

Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards. I look forward to reading your comments. If you haven't already looked at previous blog entries can I ask that you spare a few moments to take a look back at my crafting efforts? Thanks :o)

1 comment:

  1. Can I just ask, when you do rub-ons, what do you use as a tool to transfer them to the card you'll be using? I tried the lolly stick supplied but it was useless, and have tried everything from the tip of my letter opener to a blunt pencil, which just marked the card I was using. Sooooo frustrating!

    ReplyDelete