Followers

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Two cards, three challenges

My first card is for the Charismacardz challenge #42 to make an easel card
A close up of the reindeer
I used card stock from the Paper Mill Shop
The delightful reindeer digi stamp from Beccy's place
Backing paper a magazine freebie
Matting and layering card was white coloured with Promarkers to match the colours in the image
I used Promarkers lavender, lilac, pastel blue, cool aqua, pink carnation, fuchsia pink, blubell and cool grey #2
My second card is for two challenges

Pixieduststudio challenge #35 pretty in pink
and
Clearlydelightful challenge #8 Tag you're it, to use a tag
A close up of the tag detail
I used cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop
The My Mind's Eye papers and the Flower Fairy tags were magazine freebies
Brads from stash
Promarker antique rose to border the papers



7 comments:

  1. Wow those fairy tags are beautiful... just perfect for your creation! That reindeer card too is cute- fabulous pair here! Thanks for joining us at CDBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous Easel card. Love the colours and the lovely image.
    Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab easel card, it's so pretty. Love the colours and super image. Thanks for playing at Charisma this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are wonderfullly done. The tag flower girls are gorgeous and the deer quilt toy is just darling. Thanks for entering CDBC8!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top one, I'm dying to do something with that image myself. I love what you've done with the flower fairies, too. I love them so much I don't want to do the wrong thing with them so they are sitting in my stash until I find the perfect thing. I want to use one for Daughter 2's birthday in October, so I haven't got much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card you created for the CDBC8! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Margaret, I just LOVE the way you have coloured that reindeer!! Such soft, pretty colours. I really like to see some non-traditional colours at Christmas, particularly in cards. Well done!
    Have a great weekend.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete