Followers

Sunday, 1 August 2010

Something a little bit different

No card to show you today but I will show you my latest make. I'm trying to think of different ways to use up my huge paper stash. I used a piece of chipboard, some freebie designer papers, a piece of plastic coated wire and a computer generated sentiment that I coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in vintage photo.

I can see that I'm going to end up with loads of cards and gift items, just need some way of selling them all :os


Thank you for taking the time to look at my project and I look forward to reading your comments



2 comments:

  1. That's really nice, what a clever idea! I have decided I am going to keep everything I make and just have a stall at a car boot sale next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab it´s something very special! I do have the same problem as you making cards and gifts is much more easy than selling it, it not it?! :-) xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete