Followers

Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Puppy dogs tail!

I didn't have much time today for cardmaking so this card and my previous card are pretty basic and straightforward
This card is for Charismacardz challenge #30, something with a tail


The pyramage that I have used was not on a substantial paper so I adhered it to some cheap photo paper before cutting it out. With the postal charges here in the UK being restrictive for multi-layer decoupage I have omitted using any foam pads or silicone and built it up just using DSST. With it being on photo paper you can see that there is still a marked dimension to the topper and will be able to be posted as a standard letter.

Another view of the layers


I used cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop
Designer paper from K & Co
Biscuit topper from Crafter's Companion, a magazine freebie
Photo paper
Studio Tac adhesive from Letraset
Paper sentiment ribbon and gems from stash

Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards. I look forward to reading your comments. If you haven't already looked at previous blog entries can I ask that you spare a few moments to take a look back at my crafting efforts? Thanks :o)

4 comments:

  1. very cute and very pink, just my thing. lovely card. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice (and cute!) Did you see my previous comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely! I love the colours you have used for the bagground. I have the same decopage in my craftbox. You inspire me to create a card with it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is a cutie, love what you do with your cards, Great Blog!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete