Followers

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

I'm in love!!!!!! And a challenge

On Friday I ordered some Ippity rubber stamps from Christy at Lone Pine Designs, you can see her link in my side bar. I was amazed to receive them on Tuesday as Christy is in USA in I'm here in England. I used them all today, just to try them out, and they are sooooo gorgeous!!! I think I'll be buying some more of these :o)

The Allsorts challenge #66 is to make something smaller than 3" and I just had to use one of my new stamps to make this mini notebook. I took a photo of it with a ruler to show the size

And one on it's own without the ruler to take away from the design. I stamped it on three different papers and cut them out at the different petal lines. The blue centre was cut from the middle of the blue petal layer.

I stuck a piece of the blue patterned paper onto white card and then cut a circle from it using my Nestabilities along with a plain piece of white card for the back. I then cut lots of circles from plain papers for the pages. Before linking them all together I inked the edges of the front and back covers. I think I'll be making some more of these maybe with the other flower stamps in the set.

This isn't the best photo as the light had changed between taking this and the previous photos. That's what happens when you have to break away from crafting to put the groceries away and have a meal
I used pieces of card from my scraps box
Designer papers were magazine freebies
Plain papes from my stash
Rubber stamp from the Ippity Now and Always stamp set
Impress ink pad cerlean blue
Cuttlebug and circle Nestabilities
Crop-a-dile
Book ring
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards


6 comments:

  1. Oh my...that's the cutest little notebook I've ever seen! What a great way to showcase that awesome flower! So glad you're enjoying your new stamps...let me know when you want some more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    A really pretty minature creation, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab creation and that stamp is so effective!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! I never thought it´s possible to make something so very small! Also the stamp looks very lovely. I´m shure they are very usefull. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab idea, I love it! Great stamp too

    thanks for taking up my miniature challenge at Allsorts this week :o)

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete