Followers

Thursday, 5 August 2010

Happy Anniversary!

We will be celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversay on the 12th August so I had to make a card to give to hubby. Luckily for me the card that I had planned on making actually fitted four different challenges :o)

abc-challenge A is for August, what August means to me
Craftycreations challenge #79 Wedding or Anniversary
Ourdailybreaddesigns challenge #23 to use ribbon, a charm plus one other embellishment but no flowers. My other embellishment is the decoupage
charismacardz challenge #31 Teddy bears

A close up of the charm and the decoupage
Another view of the decoupage
I used
White cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop
Red cardstock from DCWV
Backing papers and decoupage from a Forever Friends Romance paperstack which was another magazine freebie! Why do I keep buying stash when I've got all these freebies from the magazines that I buy??????
Ribbon from stash
The charm was in a pack of embellishments that were given to me by a friend and I added the red gem, Paper Cellar, using Anita's 3D gloss
Peeloffs from Craft Creations
Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards. I look forward to reading your comments. If you haven't already looked at previous blog entries can I ask that you spare a few moments to take a look back at my crafting efforts? Thanks :o)

7 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!! I love your decoupage Teddy bears!! Great colors and design!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay this is really adorable! I like the charm you used on the card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh My - this is ADORABLE! SO much FUN! Thanks so much for joining us on the ODBDSL Challenge this week! We hope you will join us again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is just adorable..I love this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card...I've always loved Forever Friends! HUge congratulations to you both for the 12th, that's a wonderful "achievement"!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOht this one looks adorable, love the teddy bears!! Cute charm too!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Forever Friends, so obviously think this card is really sweet. I love the charm on it, too. Congratulations on 32 years, I think anyone that stays married that long in this day and age deserves an OBE or something!

    ReplyDelete