Followers

Monday, 2 August 2010

A green sports car

I found a new challenge blog on my travels around Blogland and the challenge is to use black and white and a touch of green so here is my first entry in theplaydatecafe challenge #40

A close up of the car

I used
Stamps were a freebie with a magazine (how I love freebies lol)
Black and white card from the Paper Mill Shop
Striped paper from Kanban
Promarkers in cool grey 3, black, mint green and tea green
Mini brad from stash
Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards and I look forward to reading your comments

4 comments:

  1. OHH! Freebies!! I love them too! This is a fun card-with a fun car!! I can totally use this color combo for a masculine card!! Note to self:) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! Thanks for playing at the PDCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect masculine card. Love the vertical stripes. Thanks for playing along with the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used that stamp this week! I wasn't very impressed with my efforts, but then the eldest boy came in from next door and shouted, "Coooool!" as soon as he saw it, so maybe it's not so bad!

    ReplyDelete