Followers

Friday, 13 August 2010

Callum's first year part 2

I love this layout, the reindeer are die cuts from Lilli of the Valley
Never thought I'd ever use a sheet of freebie paper patterned with caterpillars but as soon as I saw Callum's hat I thought, yeyyyy I've got just the paper to go with it. I cut out some of the caterpillars and used them as embellishments. The digger was left over from a Jolly Nation decoupage sheet.
What a gorgeous little man on this studio photo. I didn't think it needed any extra embellishments
My daughter is the one in glasses. I printed the Lord's Prayer on Safmat (a matt film from Letraset) which is brilliant for adding computer journalling anywhere on the page
It doesn't seem 5 minutes since he was born! The frame and border ribbon are from the Popcorn range by Crafter's Companion





4 comments:

  1. Love it!! He's all grown up!! really nice Margaret!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I could not resist leaving a comment for Part 2 too :-). I have not ever seen a better babyalbum! Callum is so cute and your Scrapbookingpages allways fit so perfect to his lovely photos! I´m glad you feel better and you start crafting again! Hugs Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly lovely. I want to make a birthday one with photos I took of my granddaughter, as a present for my daughter, so what you've done here is really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab scrapbook... Callum's photos are beautiful - he's a handsome wee lad. xx

    ReplyDelete