Followers

Friday, 13 August 2010

Callum's first year part 1

Many thanks for your good wishes this week. I'm gradually finding it easier to move around so hope to stop the top up meds soon.

Last year my daughter's best friend had a baby boy and knowing that he would have everything that money can buy I decided to make a year book for him. I made it using my Bind-it-All. With hindsight I should have made the book with pastel rainbow papers and then I could have used papers to match the photos rather than putting the photos on to pre decorated pages. The left-hand page of each layout has pockets for the tags
For the back of the book I made tags with all the milestone achievements so that they would have a record
The mark's on Callum's face are from the forceps that had to be used
This photo was taken at his uncles wedding
He loves having his photo taken!
That smile appears the minute he sees the camera







5 comments:

  1. He is a very cute baby! And the year book is so beautiful! great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books are really special Margret,beautifully crafted and a wonderful keepsake. I've done many scrapbooks over the years, I did one for my Dad's 60th and sent it to Thailand, where he lives. I'm ashamed to say I bought a bind it all when they came out and have hardly use it.
    have a good weekend, hope the rain stops, what a Summer.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is absolutely CUTE!! I really need to get one going for my youngest Camila, she is 1yr already!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, this is unbelievable cute as it´s little Callum! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret your scrapbooks are gorgeous. I see you use a Zutter machine. I treated myself to one of those earlier this year. I love it and have made a few 'quick pages' scrapbooks. Two of them have been Scripture inspired... the other one was of my holiday in Northumberland.

    Thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog ... I am so encouraged by them.

    God bless
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete