Followers

Thursday, 19 August 2010

Birthday Bear

I really enjoyed making this card, it's so bright and cheery. I entering it into four challenges
ABCchallenge B is for blue
Creativecardcrew Sparkle and shine
Sketchandstash #42 Follow the sketch and use something new or something not used for a long time. I used this Penny Black stamp that I can't remember the last time I used it!
Ourdailybread #25 Stamp it and stamp it again. I stamped the image three times and cut two of them up to be able to decoupage them.

A close up showing the multi layers
A close up showing the shine on the ballons
I used card stock from the Paper Mill Shop
Penny Black birthday bear stamp
BP Lili of the Valley and a strip from a Papermania sheet
Card Candy, I didn't have any dark blue but I do have lots of pink as it was in two sets that I bought. I coloured some of the pink using the azure Promarker, perfect match!
White gel pen
Anita's 3D Gloss
Promarkers in satin, baby pink, sandstone, tan, caramel, ivory, poppy, leaf green, sunflower, mint green, azure, purple, cornflower, powder blue and cerise


9 comments:

  1. What a cute bear!! Love your decoupage and design!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, love the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real cutie of a bear with lovely shiny balloons!
    Perfect for our challenge at the Creative Card Crew this fortnight!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow,this is gorgeous,i love this stamp,(i have it too but have nerver used it) the colours are perfect and the ballons look fab with the gloss added....think it's time i inked mine up..TFS :-)

    Thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I just love this card, very inspiring!! Thanks for joining us this week at abc challenge.

    hugs Clare x

    sarah hurley challenges has an animal theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo Sweet! Great way to stamp it again! Thank you for joining us in the ODBDSLC! We hope you will join us again! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is one fab birthday card , love the shiny ballons they look so real, cute teddy and great design too. janex

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all cards you have made in the past days. This one is very cute! I´m wondering about the gloss on the ballons. If I do use my promarkers together with gloss it start to bleed and destoid my image :-( But yours looks so perfect!!! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, how cute is this!!! wonderful card Margaret!
    Thank you for joining us @ Creative Card Crew!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete