Followers

Friday, 6 August 2010

All dressed up

The allsorts challenge #63 this week is all about dressing up. I chose to do this cute nativity card as my entry. I'm sure that by now you've all guessed that my favourite cards to make include decoupage whether it be pre-printed or stamped/digi stamped and coloured in with my gorgeous Promarkers :o)
two views of the decoupage


I used cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop
Backing papers are from Papermania
Decoupage from Jolly Nation
Irridescent peeloff from Craft Creations
Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards. I look forward to reading your comments. If you haven't already looked at previous blog entries can I ask that you spare a few moments to take a look back at my crafting efforts? Thanks :o)



4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    This card is so cute! Love the colors you used. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/prom-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, I like your coloring and decoupage?? Looks fun!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must add that the picture sheet is pre coloured, so I cannot take the credit for it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Christmas card, humor and tradition in one.janex

    ReplyDelete