Followers

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Toadily Happy

I really love these little Penny Black frogs (I know is says toadily but I prefer frogs lol). I've created this card for the very first Penny Black challenge which can be found here with the topic of A Burst of Summer. I think this little trio just look as though they've been let out of school for the summer!

Unfortunately the challenge ended at noon today, I thought it was tomorrow, and I've done two cards for the challenge boo-hoo, boo-hoo


I love colouring in this little hat, it's so cute
A closer look at the daisy. I've used this image quite a few times but always prefer the way this one has been coloured

I have used the set of clear Toadily Happy stamps from Penny Black
Cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop
Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
Promarkers in almond, sunkissed pink, sky, true blue, pastel blue, cerise, tan, sunflower, lime zest, pear green, bright green and cool grey #2

Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards and I look forward to reading your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment