Followers

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Sweet Baby

My first challenge card for a couple of weeks because of holidays. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things and be showing at least one new card each day.

I'm entering this card in two challenges
Charisma_cards challenge #29 Anything but a square
Allsorts challenge #62 Baby or child

I used

Cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop

Backing paper was a magazine freebie

Stamp designed by Heidi Satterberg

Rub-on another magazine freebie

Buttons from stash

Promarkers: Powder blue, cool aqua, duck egg, primrose, tulip yellow, sunflower, sunkissed pink, ivory, almond, putty, blush, vanilla, oatmeal and apricot

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Margaret!!
    Love the cute bears and layot.
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious. Your coloring is fabulous and I really like the teeny buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. You are brilliant with the Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is just lovely! the image is great, 5 in a bed lol

    thanks for taking up my challenge this week at Allsorts

    lotsalove

    Amanda :o)

    ReplyDelete