Followers

Friday, 30 July 2010

Summer Lovin'

I really enjoyed making this little card, it brightened up a dismal day. Unfortunately I didn't have any Neapolitan ice cream or I would have joined this cute character :o)

I'm entering this into two challenges
Craftycreations challenge#78 Summer Lovin'
Catchthebug challenge Summertime
I printed the image three times and decoupaged it to give a bit of life to the character. I couldn't believe it when I was looking through my papers that I found a sentiment with Summer lovin' on it AND it matched my colour scheme!!!!


A close up to show the decoupage and the frosting on the ice cream. The hat bobbles and the wings are also frosted



The image I used is Ice Cream from Bugaboo Stamps
Glamour dust
Backing papers are magazine freebies, again. I'm trying to use all my freebies up on these challenge cards so I've given myself a challenge to do just that lol
Promarkers satin, vanilla, saffron, sunflower, cinnamon, tan, caramel, baby pink, dusky pink, poppy, powder blue, pastel blue and pastel green which is sooo gorgeous. I think it's my favourite one out of all the Promarkers that I have

Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards and I look forward to reading your comments

3 comments:

  1. This is so very lovely! I love the colours you have used and the image is so cute! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I think it's a great challenge to use up your stash. It's really made me stop and think about what I want to buy next, which has to be things I will really use.

    ReplyDelete