Followers

Monday, 19 July 2010

Prayer Pillow

I can now show you my latest cross-stitched project now that it has been received :o) It's a Biscornu approximately 6" across. I created the designs myself and would really like to do more cross-stitch designing but I'm doing that many different crafty things that I wouldn't be able to fit another one in on a more regular basis :o(

This is the front

The back


A side view showing the shaping that you get by stitching the two squares of fabric with a corner sewn to the midpoint of the edge on the the other square

If you're interested in owning one of my pillows, with your choice of Bible verse and colour, please email me for details


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, not just the cross stitch, but the way it all fits together. What does Biscornu mean? Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biscornu is French for quirky lol :o)

    ReplyDelete