Followers

Saturday, 10 July 2010

Have you missed me?

I've not had access to the internet or a phoneline for a week courtesy of BT and O2 getting everything wrong for changing our phone and internet supply from BT to O2! We're now on line with O2 but we've had to sign up with the Post Office for a new phone line so that O2 can take it over. Complicated or what? BT wanted to charge us for a re-connection and we would have had to sign up for a 12 month contract. With the Post Office there is no minimum term so we will be able to change (all being well) to O2 and get mega cheap phone calls :o)

So access to a home phone and internet is ok but I'm now on holiday. No crafty blogging from me but as I can connect to the hotel's internet I'll be able to check out all the blogs that I follow

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I've missed you, I was going to send an email and decided to pray for you anyway, just in case! Have a nice holiday, but come back soon!

    ReplyDelete