Followers

Saturday, 17 July 2010

Good Luck

On Monday my daughter, Elizabeth, will be starting a new job at a stockbroker's in Manchester. I have made this card for her using Penny Black stamps, Promarkers and DCWV cardstock. We're froggy fanatics in our house so a card made with this set of stamps are always well received. I do have another project to show you but I can't post it on here until I know that it has been received. So someone who is reading this has or will receive an unexpected gift!!





3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Margaret!!, fab image and your layout and colour combo is lovely!! Good luck for your daughter in her new job :o)
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete