Followers

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

CraftsU Print card

With my son being in Afghanistan I'm always on the lookout for suitable images to use when I send him cards. I found this shaped card on Crafts U Print, see the link on the right hand side. The back of the card is the same image reversed. This particular card, by Gordon Fraser, cost me 80p and I can print it as often as I want to use it. The belt and the knee pad are decoupaged, on the front and back of the card, and there are several tags to choose from. I chose the Thinking of You tag, added a brad and attached it with 3d foam pads

There are thousands of images, from backing papers to fancy fold cards available for download. So if you're ever stuck for an idea it's worth having a browse on the site.
The second card I've made this week (I'm usually making this many per day) is for my next door neighbour whose Mum has just passed away. I've used lily vellum from a Making Cards magazine, a Margaret Sherry decoupage, DCWV cardstock and ribbon from my stash








5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards - the top one for your son is so original. When you download them, how do you pay for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pay via Paypal then you get an email so that you can download them to your pc. I've set up a file for Crafts U Print so I can store them together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are fab, the soldier one is really different, great image and shape.The floral is very pretty. Hope your brave son stays safe. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for using one of my illustrations! Be sure to check out my others!!!

    Best regards,

    Gordon Fraser

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration,And christian chick crafts are superb.........
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete