Followers

Monday, 28 June 2010

What's for supper?

When I saw this image from Meljen's Designs I couldn't wait to use it. Luckily it fits a few challenges this week, the first one being
theabcchallenge X for Xtra dimension
charismacards challenge #25 a male card
allsorts challenge #58 embossing
stampinsistersinchrist challenge #45 stripes
What a wicked grin!
I used
Cardstock from the Paper Mill Shop
Digi stamp from Meljen's Designs
Martha Stewart scoreboard to emboss the stripes on the base card
Cuttlebug and Distressed Stripes embossing folder for the fence. I inked the folder first with Tim Holtz distress ink pad, Vintage Photo
Gold peeloff sentiments from Craft Creations
Promarkers in lipstick red, cerise, coral, rose pink, dusky pink, henna, cinammon, caramel, satin, cocoa, tan, forest green, marsh green, tea green, grey green, pear green, sunflower, orchid, lilac, pastel blue and powder blue.
This is the first since I don't know when that I haven't used cool grey 3 lol




8 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret- another lovely card and I agree- the image from Meljen is lovely, they have lots of really nice stuff on that site don't they.
    Do you know, I am so impressed with your fence made using the cuttlebug. I have this embossing folder, but only used it so far on the background- great inspiration. I always pick up lots of tips from you, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card such afun image....... I agree the fence looks fab!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you find using the challenges as an inspiration/guide is useful, and helps you pin your ideas down, rather than a 'the world is your oyster' approach? I might try this for myself. I'm sure if someone said, "You can only use pink," or something it would give me a place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Margaret, love the expression on the cat ! Thanks for joining us at ABC. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love that cute image
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love the image and the embossing looks great...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous male card! Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful card. Thank you for sharing your art with us at SSCC this week.

    ReplyDelete