Followers

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Wedding card

I made this card for the ourdailybreaddesigns challenge #18

We had to use three of the following on our cards
Flowers, Lace, ODBD stamp or oval, Wedding, Embossing, Ribbon, Stitching or swirls

I'm also using for
carly-ann's wedding candy at Charisma Cardz

Wishing you much happiness, Carly-Ann and Rob

I used embossing, ribbon, flowers, swirls and wedding
I used dry embossing and made the flowers from irridescent gold vellum

I used card, vellum ribbon and gems from stash
Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirls and one of the four folders from the Wedding set



1 comment:

  1. Lurveley! I will be posting my daughter's wedding card on my blog soon. I'm still waiting for my promarkers to arrive. I can't wait to start playing with them. Thanks for your comment about not scanning in papers, btw, I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete