Followers

Monday, 21 June 2010

Tiny Treasures

Still no serious crafting being done here although I have printed some digi stamps ready to colour for some challenges. Michael is off to Alton Towers tomorrow with some friends so I'll be able to craft without feeling guilty lol so I thought that I'd share with you something that I did last year.

In June 2009 I entered a competition on Craftbubble that was organised by Kirsten_Lapping The title of the competition was "Tiny Treasures" and we were to interpret it as we saw fit with the only stipulation was that it was to include some stamping. I thought of treasures being something like a piece of jewellry and set about making my competition entry. I decided that I would try making a bracelet with some shrink plastic. I stamped a flower several times onto the shrink plastic and coloured them on the reverse with permanent markers. I punched holes on each side and in the centre before shrinking. After I had shrunk them all I threaded them onto elastic with some small beads. I'm pleased to say that I won the competition!

A picture showing the size of the original stamp, Double Daisy 2164D from Stamp-It.




1 comment:

  1. Margaret,
    This is gorgeous- deservedly a winner- Well done missus.
    Hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete