Followers

Thursday, 17 June 2010

Sew Many Challenges #17

This weeks challenge at Sewmanychallenges #17 is that the project is Christmas themed but not just a card. So in real Blue Peter style, here is my offering!

The snowman in closeup


and I just had to show off what must be the best bow I have ever made without a bow maker!

Let's get the Blue Peter bit out of the way, I used a kitchen roll tube cut in half for the body of the cracker
Paper is from Craft Creations
Snowman is from Stamping Sensations plate #SS17
Coloured using Promarkers in tea green, lush green, pumpkin, poppy and metallic gold
Finished off with ribbon from my stash
I have resisted the temptation to put a bit of Glamour Dust on the snowman, for now, but I might have to put some on for Christmas
I'm hoping to be able to keep up with my challenge list but my son is home for a weeks holiday (yes Aisling you can have him back next week!!) and I have to make the most of him being here!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome project Margaret!! Your bows are PERFECT!!! I love the little snowman!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is so cute, i love it. Thanks for joining in this weeks SMC Challenge.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I just love poppers and this is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges this week. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete