Followers

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Scrapbook page

I'm a bit disappointed that I've not been able to enlarge the photograph that I've used. My scanner couldn't pick out the detail in the sea and the whole thing was just far too pale. When I tried to adjust the colour/contrast it wasn't a satisfactory reproduction so this is the original photo, about 47 years old.

I'm going to enter this into three challenges
craftycreations challenge #71 Child's play
ilovedigi challenge #9 Anything but a card to include digi images
thepinkelephant scrapbook challenge #11 using a black and white photo


I printed this from my pc and distressed it to fit the theme


The digi images that I have used are from Dustin Pike
Papers are from my stash, can't remember which designer
Promarkers cool grey 3, umber, sandstone, tan, caramel, cocoa, walnut, powder blue, marsh green, forest green, tea green, grey green and soft green
Vintage photo distress ink

6 comments:

  1. what a fab layout...your images are perfect with the photo which i just adore! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turning from the blogs I have come here. I'll leave a greeting
    Ele
    http://templateelenagrafica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of Dustin Pike's images,great layout! Thanks for joining our scrap challenge this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page.
    Thank you for joining us at I♥digi.
    ~♥~Poppy~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a detailed SB Page. So much to look at. Thanks for sharing your project with us at I LOVE DIGI for this fortnights challenge.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful page! Such a treasured photo and I love all the barrels and cannonballs!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete