Followers

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Ruffled Bloom

I made this card for a cardmaking friend. I'm always very critical of cards that I make for fellow crafters and won't send them if I'm not 100% satisfied. Using a paper stack ensures that your papers match and blend together. This is a very basic sketch but that I think it works well when using this stamp as main focal point. I stamped it on white cardstock, coloured with watercolour pencils and mounted it using 3d foam pads
I used
Stampendous Stamps Ruffled Bloom
Woodware Tiny Phrases
Black Stazon ink pad
Hot Off the Press 8x8 Friendship stack
Water colour pencils
White cardstock
Lilac ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I find watercolour pencils really hard work (what am I doing wrong?!) and converted to water colour paints, which I am much better with.

    ReplyDelete